Job Type: Permanent, Full time
- Structural steel experience is desired
- Can work alone as well as part of a team
- Work from technical engineering drawings
- Carrying out self-inspection of fabrications
As a Welder, you will be responsible for:
- Working correctly to the parameters of Weld Procedure Specifications.
- Understanding factory safety standards, be able to work safely and be aware of potential hazards in the workplace.
- Following safety protocol, including wearing PPE – such as air fed mask, gloves, protective footwear, ear plugs or defenders, etc.
- Gaining and keeping required welding codes qualifications
- Carrying out welding tasks to required safety, quality and efficiency standards.
- 19 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 2 weeks off at Christmas
- To review engineering drawings for parts to be fabricated/welded.
- Perform welding activities.
- Ensure tolerances and parameters are met to satisfy quality and output.
- Ensure production timings are met/exceeded.
- Follow company rules and adhere to procedures & Health and Safety standards.
- Work as part of a team to produce orders on time and within customer expectation/quality requirements.
- Carry out and record daily/weekly/monthly maintenance and safety checks.
- Ensure correct marking up of component parts.
Please click the Apply Now button to submit your CV and Cover Letter.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Welder, Skilled Welder, Welding Technician, Plater, Plating Engineer, Plater, Welding Engineer, Welding, Finishing Welder, Fabrication, MIG Welder, TIG Welder, Manufacturing Welder, Manufacturing Fabricator will also be considered for this role.